Whether you’re spending the first weekend of summer at the beach, on the trail or exploring a new city, we’ve created a few mini-packing lists to make the planning process a little bit easier. Here’s to the best summer ever!
1. Diamond Pointelle Dress: A little white dress that looks good even when you’re not on the tennis court.
2. Hat: A must-have for days spent in the sun!
3. Mar Y Sol Beach Bag: For all of your beach day essentials.
4. SPF: This SPF was made for days on the water.
5. Gucci Sunglasses: Don’t leave home without a pair of shades.
1. Fleecy Pullover: A cool layer that will keep you warm after the sun sets.
2. Performance Capri: A comfortable performance legging for your morning hike.
3. LL Bean Waterproof Hiking Boots: For taking on any and every trail.
4. Anya Hindmarch Backpack: A backpack that is anything but boring.
5. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses: This classic style is a must-have.
Exploring the City
2. Away Weekender Bag: The perfect size for a weekend away.
3. Stella McCartney Stan Smith Sneakers: Hit the pavement and see the sights in this comfy pair of sneakers.
4. Le Specs Sunglasses: A vintage-inspired look for when the sun is out in full force.